Friday, October 5, 2012

Exhausted...

This is going to be a short post about my day.  I had a dentist appointment, came home for lunch with Brian and Brady, went shopping to get something for a friend's baby shower, and then went to my routine OB appointment.  I showed up there about 20 min early because my shopping didn't take as long as I expected. The doctor was running 45 minutes behind and then ended up heading to the hospital to deliver a baby just before my appointment.  I ended up spending over 2 hours at the doctor just to be measured and hear the heartbeat.  It's nice to hear the heartbeat, of course, but Ada is so active that I've never had a reason to worry about her.  Made it home just in time for dinner and an evening walk.  Now, I'm exhausted!  I'm off to bed at 8:30pm.  I guess that's pregnancy and motherhood.  I hope to make a better post tomorrow, but we'll see.  Grocery shopping and a birthday party tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment