Saturday, October 20, 2012

Still Hot!

Man, at this rate I'll be lucky to get 21 for 21, but 21 is a pretty good number anyway.

We didn't even do anything that exciting yesterday.  I just forgot to blog.  I did go to Michael's to get some supplies for my next big craft project.  I'm going to make Kalista a nameplate/hairbow board.  If it goes well, then I'll make one for Ada too.  All the supplies are ready; I just need the motivation to actually start the project.  I still have a lot of scrapbooking to do for Brady's scrapbook, also.

I wish it would just cool off down here.  It's been a high of 90s all week.  We went to a pumpkin patch today and that was fun, but still too hot!  Brady loves being outside and that's when he's on his best behavior.  Pictures!!!

Farmer Brady!

I guess this is Happy Brady!

Sweet Brady (giving the pumpkin kisses)!

No comments:

Post a Comment